Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008


How 'bout a kiss?

Today started out slow and quiet -- all still getting over yesterday. In the afternoon, my daughter April and her two girls asked me to go to Dauset Trails, a local nature center. It was so healing to get outside and be happy with them! I took the camera and got some good reference shots of wildlife indigenous to Georgia plus some goats and pigs. As we left there, we decided to drive through Indian Springs. Happy surprise! ... they were having an Indian Festival with Native Americans in authentic costumes doing dances and telling stories. The whole area had undergone a fabulous renovation since we'd been there last. We couldn't see it all, so we'll be going back. I urge you to check it out at www.TheVillageatIndianSprings.com. They even have a new art gallery with classes. It was just what I needed to get me back on track!

No comments: