Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Honorable Mention!

"Bulls in Muck" got an Honorable Mention in the Georgia in Bloom Art Show and Sale this evening... and sold as the show was being hung! Wow! I'm a happy painter right now.
My daughter, Kelly, went with me and we had a lovely time visiting with other artists, patrons and the many shop keepers that make this venue such a success.
Something unusual and very thoughtful... Peter Muzyka presented each participating artist with a DVD slideshow of the artwork entered into the show. Since the pieces were scattered throughout the county at participating venues, this slideshow was playing for us during the reception in case we weren't able to see all of the pieces in person.
The show hangs until May 9th, so you still have time to see it. If you'd like to know who, what, when or where just drop me an email and I'll give you more info.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Pat!! I remember when you first posted this... was it in January?

Love it then, love it now. Congrats.