Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Four Seasons in Birds

"Spring"
"Summer"
"Fall"
"Winter"

All of these are 8" x 10" acrylic on gessoed masonite and I plan to frame them alike for the upcoming show.  That way, they can be bought as a set if desired.  I chose to paint birds and flowers as I find them in my own yard here in Georgia during the four seasons.  I'm presently working on a larger piece that has this same warm lavender background that I find yummy... I even have two walls in my livingroom in it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous...Love all of your paintings...I hope to learn to paint very soon...I have invested in supplies but I am a rug hooker and can't seem to get enough time to go around....

Pat Burns said...

Thanks, Anne... time can surely be an issue, but you've spent many hours doing some fab rugs!