Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting ready

I promise you that I have not disappeared!  This past weekend, all the framing equipment was set in the barn/shop and hubby and I are busy framing artwork for my solo show.  All the work has to be delivered by next Friday so that MJ can do what she is so masterful at doing... hanging a cohesive show for the enjoyment of all who come.  Macon Magazine has published a very nice little article on the show, written by Johanna Anderson.  Debbie has posted some pieces on the Art on the Avenue Facebook page that I haven't even seen yet. Macon Arts has it listed on their calendar and I'm scheduled to appear on WMAZ's morning feature live TV spot Sat April 24th.  There's still an unfinished oil on the easel and plenty of stones waiting to come to life.  I promise to fill you all in within a few days, but for now... it's back to the framing!!!

1 comment:

suzanneberry said...

Pat, thank you so much for your very kind and generous words. I really appreciate them.

Good luck with the show, your work is exceptional.